West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 18 March 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 15 knots Monday morning and to northwest 15 to 25 late Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:10 PM PDT 18 March 2018 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: