West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to southeast 10 to 20 early Wednesday afternoon.
Drizzle and fog patches changing to periods of rain this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At midnight PDT tonight low located southwest of Explorer.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday low located southeast of Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: