West Coast Vancouver Island North
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 July 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots except northwest 30 south of the Brooks Peninsula late this afternoon and this evening and northwest 30 south of the Brooks Peninsula Sunday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 July 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located over eastern
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: