West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming north 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind northeast 10 to 20 Sunday.
Showers ending Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 1 October 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating frontal system located over
Prince Rupert extending southwestward.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located from the Central Coast to
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday dissipating ridge located from the Central
Coast to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 1 October 2022
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: