West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 19 June 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 this afternoon and to light after midnight. Wind light Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 19 June 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:30 PM PDT 18 June 2018 Gale force westerlies across Central and Eastern Juan de Fuca Strait
will develop this evening then ease by early Tuesday morning.
The gale force westerlies will redevelop Wednesday in the late
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: