West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 17 November 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind south 10 to 20 knots backing to southeast 20 to 25 Sunday morning.
Showers ending Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 17 November 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
southern BC interior.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary frontal system located
west of Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: