West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots veering to southwest 10 to 20 late overnight then to northwest 5 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain beginning late overnight and ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: