Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 05 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southeast 5 to 15 knots Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 5 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: