Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 17 March 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light tonight and Sunday.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 17 March 2018
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind variable 5 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 17 March 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: