Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 22 September 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest 5 to 15 this morning then becoming light this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 5 to 15 this evening then becoming light near noon Sunday.
Periods of rain ending this evening. Risk of thunderstorms today.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 22 September 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday By 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening low located near Tofino.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today approaching ridge located west of the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: