Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 02 October 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light tonight and Monday.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 02 October 2022
Tuesday Wind light becoming southeast 5 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 20 knots late in the day.
Thursday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 2 October 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday weakening ridge located over Haida Gwaii
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday frontal system located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday frontal system located on a line
northwest-southeast over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: