Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 09:30 PM PST 29 January 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 late overnight then becoming light early Monday evening.
Scattered showers or scattered flurries Monday evening.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 29 January 2023 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST Monday frontal system located over Bowie.
By 10:00 p.m. PST Monday departing frontal system located over
the North Coast.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: