Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 23 July 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 20 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 23 July 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: