Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 07 August 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 10 knots increasing to northwest 10 to 20 early Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 7 August 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located southwest of
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Saturday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: