Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 07 July 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots this evening and to southeast 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 7 July 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over central Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over northern Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: