Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming north 10 to 20 early Sunday morning.
Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 1 October 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating frontal system located over
Prince Rupert extending southwestward.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located from the Central Coast to
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday dissipating ridge located from the Central
Coast to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 1 October 2022
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: