Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 04:00 AM PST 16 November 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots this morning and to easterly 15 to 20 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to easterly 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 16 November 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PST today building ridge located over BC interior.
At 4:00 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary frontal system located
west of Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: