Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 10:30 AM PST 17 November 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots today tonight and Sunday.
Issued 04:00 AM PST 17 November 2018
Monday Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 17 November 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PST today ridge located over southern BC interior.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary frontal system located
west of Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: