Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 02 October 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming west 5 to 15 knots Monday evening.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 02 October 2022
Tuesday Wind west 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 2 October 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday weakening ridge located over Haida Gwaii
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday frontal system located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday frontal system located on a line
northwest-southeast over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: