Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then becoming southeast 10 late overnight. Wind increasing to southeast 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Showers this afternoon and Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 11:00 a.m. PDT Thursday low located west of Explorer.
By 10:30 p.m. PDT Thursday low located over western Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:47 PM PDT 25 May 2022 The next low that will move through BC waters starts approaching
Southwest Explorer Thursday morning. By Thursday afternoon southwest
marginal gales develop over Southern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: