Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 08 July 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming west 15 knots Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending Thursday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 8 July 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low 1010 mb located over northern Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating low 1012 mb located over
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary low located over the
Gulf of Alaska.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: