Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 01 April 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming west 5 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming light Thursday afternoon. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Showers ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 1 April 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over northern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:32 AM PDT 1 April 2020 As a ridge of high pressure remains over the BC Interior, gale force
outflow winds near mainland inlets of the north and Central Coast
will gradually ease today.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: