Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 23 September 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots becoming light early Monday morning then becoming east 5 to 15 near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 23 September 2018 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located west of the
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: