Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 20 July 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to west 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning then increasing to west 20 to 30 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Juan de Fuca Strait - east entranceIssued 10:30 AM PDT 20 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday low 1014 mb located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday low 1014 mb located over southwestern
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: