Issued 04:00 AM PDT 18 September 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 18 September 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday departing low located over the North Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:31 PM PDT 17 September 2021 Gale force southeasterly winds across the central waters will shift
to strong westerly winds later tonight.
Westerly gales across Explorer will ease to strong westerlies
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: