Issued 04:00 AM PDT 04 July 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 5 to 15 early this morning then becoming southeast 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Rain ending after midnight. Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 July 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located west
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located over eastern Queen Charlotte
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located over eastern Hecate Strait.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: