Issued 10:30 AM PDT 01 April 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 5 to 15 late this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 5 to 15 Thursday morning.
High today plus 7. Low tonight minus 2. High Thursday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:25 AM PDT 1 April 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over northern
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:25 AM PDT 1 April 2020 An Arctic ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior is pushing gale
force outflow winds through the mainland inlets of the central and
North Coast. Outflow winds should ease to below gale force this
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: