Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 September 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southerly inflow 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light late this evening. Wind increasing to northerly outflow 10 to 20 after midnight then becoming southerly inflow 5 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 September 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: