Issued 09:30 PM PST 27 November 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northerly outflow 15 knots late overnight then diminishing to light late Tuesday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 27 November 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight frontal system located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. PST Tuesday weakening frontal system located on a
line northeast-southwest over southern Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: