Issued 04:00 AM PDT 26 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 5 to 10 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to north 15 to 20 overnight then diminishing to north 5 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Rain changing to showers early this morning and ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today dissipating low located off Explorer.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line north-south over
southern Haida Gwaii.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: