Issued 04:00 PM PDT 20 August 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northerly 5 to 15 knots becoming light Tuesday morning.
Smoke. Visibility as low as 1 mile in smoke.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 20 August 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over BC interior.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening ridge located over BC interior.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Vancouver Island.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: