Issued 04:00 AM PDT 03 July 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 5 to 15 knots Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 3 July 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low 1010 mb located over western Queen
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday dissipating low 1018 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:09 PM PDT 2 July 2020 A ridge of high pressure will continue to remain west of the
Offshore waters. Meanwhile, a weak low pressure centre over cape St.
James track south to lie over Northern Explorer by Friday
Ahead of the low, marginal southeast gales over Eastern Queen
Charlotte will ease near midnight.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: