Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 25 March 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming south 15 to 25 near midnight then backing to southeast 10 to 20 early Tuesday morning. Wind becoming southeast 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning near midnight and ending Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 25 March 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low located southwest of Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening low located off Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over central Vancouver Island.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: