Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 09 July 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind southwest 15 to 25 Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 9 July 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary low located over the Gulf
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located over Vancouver
By 8:00 a.m. PDT Friday departing ridge located over southern
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: