Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 16 October 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 5 to 15 knots becoming light near noon Wednesday then becoming northwest 5 to 15 early Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 16 October 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight weakening cold front located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: