Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 08 July 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots tonight. Wind southwest 5 to 15 Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 8 July 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating low 1012 mb located over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary low located over the
Gulf of Alaska.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located over Vancouver
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: