Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 28 May 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeasterly 5 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 25 this afternoon. Wind northwest 25 tonight and Sunday.
Rain over southern sections late this morning and this afternoon. Showers overnight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 28 May 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday approaching ridge located near the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:17 AM PDT 28 May 2022 A building ridge of high pressure offshore will move towards the
coast tonight. Winds through Juan de Fuca Strait will rise to
marginal gale force westerlies overnight and last through early
Winds will remain strong through Sunday but will likely remain below
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: