Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots backing to northeast 20 to 30 Wednesday morning then diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Periods of rain beginning Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: