Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 5 to 15 knots early this evening. Wind southwest 5 to 15 Thursday.
Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Chance of drizzle late this evening overnight and Thursday morning. Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 20 June 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over western Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located from the North
Coast to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Haida Gwaii.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday approaching trough located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:40 PM PDT 20 June 2018 Gale force westerlies will develop through Juan de Fuca Strait early
this evening and ease early Thursday morning then redevelop late
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: