Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots except northeasterly outflow 15 to 20 near the mainland inlets. Wind diminishing to light early Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: