Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 03 July 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 5 to 15 knots except southeast 10 to 15 near the coast. Wind becoming light late overnight then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 near noon Monday.
Showers Monday late in the day. Fog patches dissipating near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 3 July 2022 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located west
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Queen
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Hecate Strait.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: