Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 06:29 AM PDT 04 June 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 early this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind becoming northwest 5 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Showers this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 June 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southeastern Explorer.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southeastern Explorer.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT today trough located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Friday dissipating trough located from Hecate
Strait to Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: