Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 12 April 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming north 10 early this morning except northeasterly outflow 25 near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 near noon then becoming southeast 10 to 20 after midnight except northeasterly outflow 25 near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 near noon Tuesday then becoming northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 12 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 3:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: