Bowie - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 10 May 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 early this afternoon and to light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 5 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Rain changing to showers this afternoon then to rain Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 10 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
northern Vancouver Island.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located off Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: