Bowie - southern half
Issued 04:00 PM PST 19 February 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwesterly 20 knots veering to northerly 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind northerly 10 to 20 Tuesday.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 19 February 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today trough located from the North Coast to
By 10:30 a.m. PST Tuesday weakening trough located from the North
Coast to the Washington Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: