Bowie - southern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 5 to 15 early Wednesday morning then becoming southwest 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At midnight PDT tonight low located southwest of Explorer.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday low located southeast of Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: