Bowie - southern half
Issued 04:00 AM PST 05 December 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots backing to northeasterly 25 to 30 Friday morning.
Rain beginning near midnight changing to showers overnight and ending Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 5 December 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary frontal system located
west of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:03 AM PST 5 December 2019 A frontal system will remain quasi stationary west of Explorer for
the next two days. Strong to gale force southeasterlies will develop
over Explorer, and West Vancouver Island will develop Friday morning.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: