Bowie - southern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 27 November 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots becoming northwest 20 early Monday evening then backing to west 10 to 20 late Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 27 November 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight departing trough located over the South
Coast extending northwestward.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight building ridge located over northern
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday quasi-stationary ridge located over northern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PST 27 November 2022 A trough of low pressure over the South Coast will track southward
and depart our region this evening. The northwesterly gales over
offshore waters will also ease tonight.
An ridge of high pressure building over Northern Interior BC will
generate marginal gale to gale force outflow winds through the
mainland inlets overnight.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: