Issued 04:00 AM PDT 09 July 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon. Wind southwest 10 to 20 tonight. Wind south 10 to 20 Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 9 July 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary low located over the Gulf
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located over Vancouver
By 8:00 a.m. PDT Friday departing ridge located over southern
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: