West Coast Vancouver Island North
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots except northwest 25 to 30 south of the Brooks Peninsula late this evening. Wind becoming northwest 15 to 20 early Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: